Creative and experienced digital design professional, self-motivated and a team player.
The Burnside Group (Carlow)
Design/ Marketing (2019-present)
- New branding.
- Design, build and maintenance of mobile responsive company website.
- Social media management.
- Google analytics and SEO.
- Creation of internal information screens.
- Design and management of company external building signage, wayward signs, stationary and print advertising.
Senior Web/UI Designer (2003-2018)
- Creative on all projects.
- Web/UI Design, HTML/CSS.
- UX input in agile team environment .
- Customer Support on CMS
Unitesys (Sydney, Austrailia)
Web/UI Designer (2002)
- Design, build and updating of websites in Adobe Suite and HTML/CSS.
- Online Banner advertising design and placement.
Digital Channel Partners (Dublin)
Graphic/Web Designer (2001-02)
- Creative on all websites, video production and print material.
Graphic/Web Designer (2000-01)
- Graphic and web design on all print, web and multmedia projects. Worked closely as creative with video production team on building video CDs in Director authoring.
Senior Graphic/Web Designer (1997-2000)
- Designing courseware with photoshop, illustrator and flash for CD learning and online E-Learning courses… Creation of library elements for elearning courseware for SAP, Microsoft, Novell, Oracle and other software companies.
Certificate in Digital Marketing (Carlow IT, 2019 )
Certificate in Web Development (Arthouse, Dublin IT 2000)
National Apprentice Finalist in Graphic Design (DIT Bolton St, Dublin 1996)
Diploma in Graphic Design (Cork CIT 1993-96)
Animation Related Course ( Ballyfermot College , Dublin 1992)
Adobe Creative Suite
HTML / CSS
Invision /Balsamiq/Adobe XD
Digital Marketing Plans
Google and Social Media Advertising
Microsoft Office Suite
References available on request.